LG announced their Optimus Series Mobile L3 E405 with Dual SIM features. The speculation is that it will launch in July in Europe and Asia. Dual SIM will provide a user to get the services from two companies.
LG added some modification to the new LG Optimus L3 E405 model. This new model will be little different from its original one LG Optimus L3. It will have changed, and touch buttons have replaced the single button on the LG Optimus L3 to give better access to frequently-used functions such as Menu, Home, Back, and Switch SIM Card.
Just check out LG Optimus L3 E405 Dual SIM Key Features:
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 3.2 inches, TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- 3.2 Mega Pixels Camera with Geo-tagging
- Android OS, v2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- CPU: 800 MHz Processor, GPU : Adreno 200
- 3G: HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
- Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 1 GB Storage, 384 MB RAM
- Up to 32 GB Expandable Memory
- Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
LG Optimus L3 E405 Dual SIM mobile price is still not declared by the company but it will be coming soon in Asia and Europe so keep waiting for the Dual SIM variant of LG Optimus L3.